2014 CUTC PHOTO GALLERY ON FLICKR NOW!
2014 CORN UTILIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE • JUNE 2-4 • LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
• Identify potential new business contacts
• Opportunities for discussions with leaders in the scientific community
• Technical papers sharing new data on novel concepts and applications
• Exhibitors presenting new technologies and equipment
• Posters presenting cutting-edge research
• Sharing of ideas and common interests
Why you should attend:
Dr. Rick Vierling, Director of Research, NCGA discusses the importance of this unique conference.
CORN CONFERENCE TO HIGHLIGHT AMERICA'S ONLY NATIVE SPIRIT
APRIL 25, 2014, NCGA, click here for full story.
CUTC IS NOW UNDERWAY!
JUNE 3, 2014, NCGA, click here for full story.
2014 CUTC POSTER CONTEST OFFERS INNOVATIONS IN CORN UTILIZATION
JUNE 5, 2014, NCGA, click here for full story.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
Corn Refiners Association
Corn Marketing Program of Michigan
Illinois Corn Marketing Board
Kansas Corn Commission
Nebraska Corn Board
North Dakota Corn Council
For more information about CUTC email Sandra Wright or call (636) 733-9004 ext. 119
CORN UTILIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE (CUTC) © National Corn Growers Association 2013